You know how I love my snacks.
But when you eat snacks as much as I eat snacks, sometimes you gotta shake things up with a new recipe.
Enter this dip.
I lurve guacamole. All limey and garlicky. And adding some spinach and edamame makes it a nutrition powerhouse.
It’s guilt-free glorious green dip that hits the spot in this warm weather paired with sliced veggies.
And suddenly I can’t stop thinking about cool slices of cucumber.
Oh lordy, how I love this time of year.
Green Glory Dip
Makes: About 6 servings, Prep time: about 5 minutes
- 1 avocado
- Juice of one and a half limes
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 3/4 cup shelled non-GMO edamame, lightly steamed
- Two large handfuls of power greens or spinach
- Salt to taste
- Puree avocado, lightly steamed edamame, greens, lime, and garlic until well blended. Add salt to taste.
- Serve with cut veggies.
Serving Size: 1/4 cup, Calories: 85,Carbohydrates: 5.7g, Protein: 4.0g, Fat: 6.1g, Fiber: 3.5g, NET CARBS: 2.2g
Please note: Nutritional information is not guaranteed and will vary based on the ingredients used.