Imagine my surprise when this baby blog (we’ve only been around for 5 months) was nominated for 2012 Blog of The Year by Dana at CeliacKiddo.
If I accepted this award live, I’d be tripping over my seat and heading to the podium with T.P. stuck to my shoe.
I am very grateful. I give a heaping pile of lovey thanks to Dana and to you, my blog friends. For stopping by, reading, and commenting. For not throwing Gonzo-esque cream pies when I overuse the comma, split an infinitive, or write in the passive voice. Ya’ll are totally patient, I really mean it.
For me, blogging is about connecting with a community of other health conscious folks.
Pushing me to continually learn, and a way to stay motivated and connected to my passion for creating health through food. A creative outlet for my burgeoning love of writing and photography.
And it gives me an excuse to spend 3 days a week up to my elbows in food. Dreaming about food, and most importantly, eating.
I’m so grateful for all of it.
Now I get to share the love with other blogs that inspire me to stay on course with healthy living.
I’m happy to nominate the following blogs for 2012 Blog of the Year.
Lauren from Oatmeal With A Fork. What can I say, prunes in brownies is pure genius, and your recent post on castor oil may help me solve my sparse eyebrow issue (let’s just say there was an emerging unibrow in 9th grade that was…overtended).
Diana at The Kitchen Rag. I love how you share your holistic health expertise. You write accessible “technical posts” with such ease. I’ve pinned your post on how to choose a good supplement and will revisit it again and again.
Congratulations on being chosen for the ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award!
If you’d like to nominate others for Blog of the Year, the ‘rules’ for this award are simple:
1. Select the blog(s) you think deserve the ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award.
2. Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there’s no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ them with their award.
3. Please include a link back to this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award – http://thethoughtpalette.co.uk/our-awards/blog-of-the-year-2012-award/ and include these ‘rules’ in your post (please don’t alter the rules or the badges!)
4. Let the blog(s) you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the ‘rules’ with them.
5. You can now also join our Facebook group – click ‘like’ on this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award Facebook group and then you can share your blog with an even wider audience.
6. As a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award – and then proudly display the award on your blog and sidebar … and start collecting stars…
Unlike other awards which you can only add to your blog once – this award is different. When you begin, you will receive the ‘first star’ award – and every time you are given the award by another blog, you can add another star. There are a total of six stars to collect. This also means if one of your favorite blogs already has a star, or more than one, you can still nominate them until they reach the maximum of six.